About Me

My photo
I dedicate my time to improving people’s lives and making a stand against those fail to acknowledge the importance of healthy living. Health prevention is KEY. Feel free to email any comments or blog suggestions to lizjfahey@gmail.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Business

Hello Peoples! I’m back again after a good and long break! I was really hoping to post during the holidays but who was I kidding? Friends, family, eating, parties, where does one find the time? Forgive me if you guys were looking for new posts. Hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as I did!

Over the holidays I had this amazing Rooibos Latte, and it was so good I had to find the recipe. So here it is to share with y’all.

Rooibos Latte

8 ounces double-strength, hot-brewed rooibos. (made with 2 tea bags or 2 spoonfuls of loose tea)

¼ teaspoon vanilla

Sugar to taste (optional)

4 ounces of heated milk

Whipped cream

Cinnamon

Mmmm mmm delicious! Plus rooibos is high in anti-oxidants and gives your skin a healthy glow! Try it yourself and let me know what you think J

1 comment:

jbsosbj said...

Glad to see you back :)

can't wait to try this!